We Are Re-Open
We hope this finds you and your family in good health. We are re-opening our office to see normal patient appointments as of Monday June 1st, 2020.
Please take note of our new temporary hours from June 1st to July 31st 2020:
- Monday - 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Tuesday - 10:00 am - 2:00pm (Phone Only)
- Wednesday - 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Thursday - 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your care, safety and comfort.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). Infection control has always been a top priority, and you may have noticed this during your visits to our office. We have established infection control processes that have been in place for the safety and comfort of our patients as well as our own protection. We have added some safety controls on top of our normal procedures for added precaution and want to make sure you know what to expect as you return to see us.
- Please try to brush your teeth before arriving to the office. The tooth brushing station will be open for limited use only.
- Patients are required to wear a mask until seated in the clinic chair. When the appointment is finished, please place the mask back on before leaving the chair. If patients arrive without a mask, we will have to reschedule the appointment.
- Patients, please use hand sanitizer or wash hands upon entering the office. We have hand sanitizing stations setup throughout the office.
- A COVID-19 screening form is required per CDPH. This form will be available at the front desk or by email. This form will need to be completed before the patient can be seen by Dr. Austin or the clinical staff.
- We will be checking the patient’s temperature. If your temp is over 100 degrees F, you will be asked to leave and not return for the specified 14-day self-quarantine requirement.
- Social distancing will be practiced; this includes limiting the number of patients in the office at one time. Please maintain the 6-foot social distancing guidelines when in the office until seated in the treatment chair.
- We ask that only the patient come in for their appointment. If a parent would like to escort their child, then only one parent will be allowed and will also be subject to the full check-in protocol, including wearing a mask at all times. If possible, we ask that parents/guardians wait in the car for their children or in the front waiting room. We have also placed chairs in the hallway for parents/guardians to wait for their children.
- Please allow more time for your appointment so that proper cleaning of the clinic area can be completed in between patients.
- If you are still not yet ready to come into the office for an appointment, we may schedule a virtual check up appointment for you. Please contact our office and we can schedule this as soon as possible. Invisalign/clear aligner therapy patients may have the option to have additional aligners mailed to you.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient and staff member, safe in our practice. We are in the process of rescheduling postponed appointments and will be contacting you soon. You may also email us to schedule an appointment at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your patience during this time.
Thank you for being part of our orthodontic family. We’ve missed you all and are excited to see you again soon!
Dr. Paul Austin and Staff